Hi Guus,
Thanks for that (I assume you're one of the authors?). I will be looking
into it in the very near future and will get back to you on it. I'll try to
solve it myself first since I don't want to burden others until I have to.
Hope you didn't take offence to my initial assessment (see other responses).
I really don't know if it's a tinc issue or not, but am always leery about
these things based on a lot of bad experience (working in the C/C++ world).
Hopefully it is just an issue on my end. Thanks again for your assistance.
Regards,
Larry
-----Original Message-----
From: Guus Sliepen
Sent: Tuesday, May 6, 2014 8:06 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VPN stablility problems
_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection
is active.
http://www.avast.com
_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc