On Tue, May 06, 2014 at 10:15:00AM -0400, Larry Smith wrote:

> Thanks for that (I assume you're one of the authors?).

Yes.

> I will be looking into it in the very near future and will get back to you on
> it. I'll try to solve it myself first since I don't want to burden others
> until I have to. Hope you didn't take offence to my initial assessment (see
> other responses).

I did not find your assessment offensive at all.

> I really don't know if it's a tinc issue or not, but am always leery about
> these things based on a lot of bad experience (working in the C/C++ world).
> Hopefully it is just an issue on my end. Thanks again for your assistance.

Although most problems people encounter end up being a simple misconfiguration,
it could very well be that there is a problem with tinc itself. Development is
mostly done on Linux, so that is also where it gets tested most. Hopefully the
logs will make things more clear.

-- 
Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards,
     Guus Sliepen <[email protected]>

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to