Let we argue about the "almost bug free" thing. I have a major issue with 0.9.27:

$ tcc -v
tcc version 0.9.27 (ARM Linux)

$ uname -a
Linux alarm 4.18.13-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Thu Oct 11 02:22:56 UTC 2018 armv7l GNU/Linux

$ cat hello1.c
#include <stdio.h>

int main(int argc, char* argv[])
{
    printf("Hello World!\n");
    return 0;
}

$ tcc hello1.c
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I suppose this is not the intended behavior. Same effect with official package and with mob.
(I already reported this bug, but it seems nobody cares.)

Aron