I have not yet seen a systematic listing of the 100 errors on the APA website.

You have to dig around on the blog to find official answers to questions.

The "100" number came to me from someone at APA.

                                   "Floreat Labore"

                      "Recti cultus pectora roborant"

Stuart J. McKelvie, Ph.D.,     Phone: 819 822 9600 x 2402
Department of Psychology,         Fax: 819 822 9661
Bishop's University,
2600 rue College,
Sherbrooke,
Québec J1M 1Z7,
Canada.

E-mail: stuart.mckel...@ubishops.ca (or smcke...@ubishops.ca)

Bishop's University Psychology Department Web Page:
http://www.ubishops.ca/ccc/div/soc/psy

                                   Floreat Labore"