Perhaps as the PMC chair you could ask Jon to tone it down. If his arguments
have merit then why can't he present his points without antagonizing nearly
everyone else? This isn't an isolated occurence. Some may even feel that Jon
is incapable of a rational and meaningful discourse.

Many others seem to be able to voice their opinions (even when they are
strong disagreements) without appearing condescending or unusually harsh.

I think most of us feel that Jon deserves a wrap on the knuckles. :)

jim