> MMAP is the other scary stuff in APR, the new code (without Ralph's libmm)
> it no more than one month old... I need it for load balancing, but I want
> to double check with the guys in CA next week and see what they tell me
> before publishing anything..

Actually, MMAP has been in APR for a long time, it is just shared memory that
is new.  And, the shared memory code has been stressed in Apache for the
last month.  Also the shared memory code  is basically just the important stuff
from the MM library.

> > I'm actually right now working on the thread locks for Windows, and then
> > I am going to start agitating for an APR release.  We should have APR 1.0
> > out the door soon-ish.  I am hoping to have it released sometime in the
> > next month or two.  :-)
>
> Yah... We need that thread locking for Windows... :) At least I do :) :) :)

Give me one or two hours, and I will commit it.  :-)

Ryan
Ryan Bloom                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Covalent Technologies                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]