Jon Scott Stevens wrote:
on 2002/12/7 9:37 AM, "Glenn Nielsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I will consider voting +1 if any of the other tomcat devs who want this
will volunteer to be the release manager for the servlet only distribution.

I would find this handy when using Tomcat as a SOAP server where JSP is
not needed.

Glenn
Well this thread make some noise.

I will volunteer to be the release manager.
How will you synchronise with main branch ?

Will you wait TC 5 release to make the SMALL TC5 distro or
will you follow another cycle of release ?