It works similar to jk2, calling start and stop classes, or injecting
the
java.lang.System.exit(0) if the stop class isn't defined.
So "--StartupClassorg.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap;main;start",
will call the Bootstrap's main method with arg start.

So it doesn't instatiate the new JVM.
That's for inprocess JVM.

If you install the tc with "--Java java" or "--Java javaw", it will
spawn the
java.exe as redirected process.

> >>Ok, I really think you need to put that code in j-t-c or the commons
> >>sandbox ;-)
> >>

> > Does jakarta-commons-sandbox/src/native/nt/procrun looks good?
>
> It's jakarta-commons-sandbox/component_name, actually.
> As JF proposed, I would see it in
> jakarta-commons-sandbox/daemon/src/native/nt/procrun
>
> BTW, be sure to include the binaries in the CVS (yes, I know it's
> against the rules, but they happen to be impossible to build without
> VC++, so I can't integrate in the build process).

OK...

MT.