It will be but... :(.

**** Access denied: Insufficient Karma
(mturk|jakarta-commons-sandbox/daemon/src/native/nt/procrun/)

> > BTW, be sure to include the binaries in the CVS (yes, I know it's
> > against the rules, but they happen to be impossible to
> build without
> > VC++, so I can't integrate in the build process).
>
> I will try to get it build with cygwin. (at home ;-)).

The mingw32 builds that (I've tested it with DevC++). You'll need to
change the intptr_t to int *, and of course add the -lshlwapi and
-DPROCRUN_CONSOLE

> It would be nice to have --InitClass and --DestroyClass
> options so that the
> BootstrapService of catalina can be used.

It has:
--StartupClass -> called when hit Service start.
--ShutdownClass -> called when you hit Stop service...

MT.