From: Yann Cébron [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 8:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: error when starting tomcat

Hello,

> Hello.
> in my linux i start the tomcat and appears this error:
> can anybody helps me for solving it?
> thnaks
>

> Sep 16, 2003 1:07:14 PM org.apache.struts.util.PropertyMessageResources
> <init>
> INFO: Initializing, config='org.apache.struts.util.LocalStrings',
> returnNull=true
> Sep 16, 2003 1:07:14 PM org.apache.struts.util.PropertyMessageResources
> <init>
> INFO: Initializing, config='org.apache.struts.action.ActionResources',
> returnNull=true
> Sep 16, 2003 1:07:15 PM org.apache.struts.util.PropertyMessageResources
> <init>
> INFO: Initializing, config='org.apache.webapp.admin.ApplicationResources',
> returnNull=true
> Sep 16, 2003 1:07:18 PM org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket init
> INFO: JK2: ajp13 listening on /0.0.0.0:8009
> Sep 16, 2003 1:07:18 PM org.apache.jk.server.JkMain start
> INFO: Jk running ID=0 time=4/38
> config=/opt/jakarta/tomcat/conf/jk2.properties

don't worry, that's just <INFO>rmation messages from Tomcat resp. the
admin-webapp starting up.
As long as you don't get any WARN oder ERROR messages, everything is
allright.

    Yann

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for
the individual named.If you are not the intended recipient you should not
disseminate,distribute,store,print, copy or deliver this message.Please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete
this e-mail from your system.E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
error-free as information could be intercepted,corrupted,lost,destroyed,arrive late or
incomplete or contain viruses.The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.