neal cabage wrote:

I'm currently having a problem wherein Tomcat crashes about once per week and gives the error Java.error.OutOfMemory but I can't see any diagnostics by which to establish any patterns. I also can't find this information on the Apache site, after having looked for 1/2 hour.

If you use top (on unix) or the taskmanager, on windows, you can see how large it gets. Most likely you will just need to add a java option to catalina.sh

try
JAVA_OPTS=-mx512m if you want it to grow to 512megs in size.

Any thoughts/info would be greatly appreciates.

Thanks.

Neal