In your browser do
Shift/Reload (or Shift/Refresh)
and if this does not work, delete all files in $TOMCAT_HOME/work (but
not the directory).

You can also change cache sized in your browser to 0k. Next time tell
us what OS and what browser and what version, etc., you are using...

Jan K. Labanowski            |    phone: 614-292-9279,  FAX: 614-292-7168
Ohio Supercomputer Center    |    Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
1224 Kinnear Rd,             |    http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html
Columbus, OH 43212-1163      |    http://www.osc.edu/