HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 10:03:07 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.12 (Win32) mod_jk
Servlet-Engine: Tomcat Web Server/3.2.1 (JSP 1.1; Servelet 2.2; Java 1.3.0;
Windows 2000 5.0 x86; java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.)
Keep-Alive: timeout=15. max=99
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

and after these the new jsp page, but these appear like a single page;
refreshing the page, all is OK; it seems to be a mismatch of the TomCat or
of the Apache sending  the page.

I have read the bug#80, saying that Jasper JSP compiler is not threadsafe;
is this possible that my problem would manifest when there are 2 compile of
JSP page at the same time? And if yes, what can I do?

May be a configuration problem? After the installation, I have modifiied the
httpd.conf of Apache in this manner:

... init modify of apache.conf...
<VirtualHost 213.178.196.10>
 ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 DocumentRoot "d:/JSP"
 DirectoryIndex homepage.htm
 ServerName www.test.jsp
 CustomLog d:/JSP/access.log common
</VirtualHost>

####include c:\tomcat3.21\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\conf\tomcat-apache.conf
include c:\tomcat3.21\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\conf\mod_jk.conf-auto
... end modify of apache.conf...

in Server.xml of Tomcat I have added these lines only:
        <Context path="/jsp"
                 docBase="d:\jsp"
                 crossContext="false"
                 debug="9"
                 reloadable="true" >
        </Context>
        <Context path="/hello"
                 docBase="d:\jsp\hellouser"
                 crossContext="false"
                 debug="0"
                 reloadable="true" >
        </Context>
        <Context path="/Carl"
                 docBase="d:\jsp\Carl"
                 crossContext="false"
                 debug="0"
                 reloadable="true" >
        </Context>
        <Context path="/examples"
                 docBase="webapps/examples"
                 crossContext="false"
                 debug="0"
                 reloadable="true" >
        </Context>

I have only modified these files after the installation of apache and
Tomcat; for example I have not JWSDK;