Hi,

    When I first started using Tomcat (stand-alone on my Win98
machine) to compile my JSP pages, it would compile the JSP pages
everytime I updated them. After that, I installed Tomcat 3.2.1 on a NT
machine (as a service), along with IIS4.0, and I update the JSP files
from another computer. Now it won't recompile my JSP's automatically
anymore, not even when I update them. This is quite annoying, since I
don't know if the updates are effective or not.

    What's the solution to this problem?

Bye,
 Bob.