Hi Guys,

I have two questions relating to debugging TC tht I hope you can help with;

1) Everywhere in the documentation on Tomcat and in the comments for server.xml, when
the debug attribute is discussed, it will always say "a higher number means more
output". I find this statement reasonably confusing. It raises quite a lot of
questions about what the maximum number is and what that translates to in terms of
logging output.

2) Looking in the TC source last night I found that the kind of logging I would like
to be output is always encapsulated with a if (log.isLogEnabled()) statement. I would
like to know which log this translates to, and how to enable it.

I have tried setting ALL debug attributes within server.xml to 4 but this does not
yield the logging statements I am looking for from (2).

Help appreciated,

Allistair Crossley

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software