Hi,

Yes, the Log that is created internally is a commons-logging Log acquired from
commons-logging LogFactory. However, the isLogEnabled() flag must be set somewhere in
a Tomcat configuration file no? I'm not aware of any logging configuration file for
commons-logging within the Tomcat dist - I only know of the debug attributes on the
various elements of server.xml but none of those has yielded the logging statements
within the TC code.

I am not sure which unrelated message you are referring to but if you clarify I'd be
happy to explain!

Allistair

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software