On Tue, Aug 31, 2004 at 09:23:56AM -0400, Michael McQuade wrote:
: Please forgive me,  I dont even understand a lot of these responses,   Im a
: mainframe Cobol coder here,   not a Java person,  but Im using a Converter
: that converts Cobol to Java....

Code-generation tools come with their own quirks and headaches.

Aside from that, you'd do well to get some serious Java study time or,
barring that, work with an experienced Java architect/developer who can
guide you through a project or two.

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net