From: "epyonne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 8:26 AM
Subject: [OT]web development fee

Since I am using Outlook Express, I did not realize that I was attaching to
someone else thread and I apologize for that. I am
starting a new thread here and hopefully someone can help me.

I have been developing Java web application for my employer for a few years,
but these are all running on our company's intranet
only. Now someone is asking me to develop an eCommerce site. I don't know how
to charge him. Can someone please give me some ideas
of the going rate and what kind of contractual agreement I need? Is there
anything else I need to watch out for?

I am in the United States and I plan to use a commercial hosting company to
host the site. It will cost around $30-40 a month.

Any help will be very much appreciated.