If it is the same IP address, it probably is the same person.  The
alternatives are highly unlikely, if possible.

Jack

<snip>
> I have two entries in access log file within 30 second from the same
> IP, but different logon id - my question is how to track it down that
> it's a different person?
</snip>

Jack

--

~Dakota Jack~

~Native Proverb~

"Each man is good in His sight. It is not necessary for eagles to be
crows.  We are poor . . . but we are free."

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based
on this message or any information herein. If you have received this