Saurabh,

We, who are part of the book writers, have been in another separate forum
for 2 days now, we're just starting something we feel may help newbies and
those who doesn't know about common problems of Tomcat by writing this book.
If you're not up to date with this, I don't know where is the stupidity, and
if you're so perfect and lack of defects, then I don't know why you're on
the list.

hth.

m-