Your wording wasn't that clear.  I thought you were pissed about people
talking about the group on the tomcat list as well.  I almost had a few
choice words for you too until I remember that you were helping right
the book.  Then I re-read what you said and understood what you meant.

For anyone else who is tempted to respond to those angry about us
posting information about the book on here, don't.  Don't dignify thier
immaturity with a comment.  There is no reason to waste everyones time
bitching back and forth.