All I know is that if you read the server.xml which comes with TC, that is what is
there!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Veniamin Fichin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Donnerstag, 16. Jänner 2003 13:33
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name java: is not bound
in this Context

Roberts, Eric wrote:

> Sorry - missed it earlier - in the Realm definition, I think it should be just
>resourceName="jdbc/esljsp" - not dataSourceName="jdbc/esljsp"

    That's odd. There is no "resourceName" attribute in DataSourceRealm
documentation. I looked at the source of it and saw
(set|get)DataSourceName only.
    And I see that tomcat docs is wrong in DataSourceRealm description,
because attribute list there is not reflect real things in code.
    Now I'm trying to look into the sources, but I'm not so hacky...

--
Veniamin Fichin  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Programmer at    http://www.rbcsoft.ru/