I am using 4.1.18 also - but upgraded from 4.1.12

-----Original Message-----
From: Veniamin Fichin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Donnerstag, 16. Jänner 2003 14:03
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name java: is not bound
in this Context

Roberts, Eric wrote:

> All I know is that if you read the server.xml which comes with TC, that is what is
>there!!

    You may saw this attribute in UserDatabaseRealm definition in
server.xml:

                  debug="0" resourceName="UserDatabase"/>

    But we are talking about DataSourceRealm...

    Anyway thank you for your effort! May be I should try writing in
tomcat-dev , as this feature is relatively new (if I'm not wrong, it
first appeared in 4.1.18), and there may be truly a bug.