From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 11:57 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: New user

Howdy,
If it's support (paid) for tomcat you want, just do a google search for
"consulting for tomcat" and you'll find many people who can help you.

Personally, I don't think anything they provide is better than what you
can get on this list, if:
- You observe basic netiquette recommendations
- Are family with basic java and servlets technology
- Are patient and willing to understand solutions and designs

But that's just me $0.02USD

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

TomCat/Apache as
>our server.
>
>I need to get some feed back regarding TomCat/Apache stability and
>support.
>I know this is a free software but I am reluctance to go into
production
>without support.
>
>Any feed back appreciated.
>
>> Thanks