From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 12:06 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: New user

Howdy,
I'm not sure what you mean by "for relapse."  If file2.war is supposed
to replace file.war, it should have the same name.  See the Manager app
documentation at
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/manager-howto.html for
ways to re-deploy an application without restarting the server.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

sender.  Thank you.