On 03/17/10 12:03 PM, Mark J. Nelson wrote:
http://cr.opensolaris.org/~mjnelson/webrev.tools/

The nightly.sh changes look good to me.

I inspected the remaining
changes, and I don't think there's anything left to give SFW a problem.

FWIW, taking a child of the SFW gate and building it is mostly painless. Or at least that was my experience when I was fixing the breakage that I introduced into the SFW build. http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/Project+sfwnv/install_quickstart lists gotchas, though I thought there were a couple others, like don't build over NFS, and don't set CODEMGR_WS to a path that includes symlinks.

mike