Hi,

> The router typically has a low load - at present < 0.2, while serving 4000+
> connections - 27% of the maximum 16384 connections. It reports 70 Mbyte free
> memory. Once a month or less it reports a ddos attach. I have stressed the
> router by sending a burst - 56 Mbyte/s - fragmented 64 kbyte pings. It
> generates a load of 4 but everything else appear to work as expected. Below
> is
> the repeated sequence in the log from the router

[...]

> /Ole

Can't seem to find anything obvious in logs.
It seems that sometimes IPv6 connectivity/routing may not be that ideal but this
is just an attempt (of mine) to find out what's wrong and I can be completely
wrong.

Would you like to "experiment" by temporarily disabling your IPv6 address and
report back if you see any changes?

Cheers,
~Vasilis
--
Fingerprint: 8FD5 CF5F 39FC 03EB B382 7470 5FBF 70B1 D126 0162
Pubkey: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x5FBF70B1D1260162