Okay didn't send it. I'm including here:

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
# $Id: Torque.properties,v 1.4 2005/02/03 14:31:42 mpreath Exp $
#
# This is the configuration file for Torque.
#
# Note that strings containing "," (comma) characters must backslash
# escape the comma (i.e. '\,')
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

torque.applicationRoot = .

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  L O G G I N G
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------
# We use Log4J for all Torque logging and we embed the log4j
# properties within our application configuration.
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

# This first category is required and the category
# must be named 'default'. This is used for all logging
# where an explicit category is not specified.

log4j.category.org.apache.torque = ALL, org.apache.torque
log4j.appender.org.apache.torque = org.apache.log4j.FileAppender
log4j.appender.org.apache.torque.file =
${torque.applicationRoot}/logs/torque.log
log4j.appender.org.apache.torque.layout = org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.org.apache.torque.layout.conversionPattern = %d [%t] %-5p %c
- %m%n
log4j.appender.org.apache.torque.append = false

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  T O R Q U E  P R O P E R T I E S
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------
# These are your database settings. Look in the
# org.apache.torque.pool.* packages for more information.
#
# The parameters to connect to the default database.  You MUST
# configure these properly.
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

torque.database.default=bmc2
torque.database.bmc2.adapter=mysql

## Using commons-dbcp
torque.dsfactory.bmc2.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.SharedPoolDataSour
ceFactory
#torque.dsfactory.bmc2.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.PerUserPoolDataSo
urceFactory
torque.dsfactory.bmc2.pool.defaultMaxActive=10
torque.dsfactory.bmc2.pool.testOnBorrow=true
torque.dsfactory.bmc2.pool.validationQuery=SELECT 1
torque.dsfactory.bmc2.connection.driver = org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
torque.dsfactory.bmc2.connection.url =
jdbc:mysql://localhost/bmc2?autoReconnect=true
torque.dsfactory.bmc2.connection.user = bmc2
torque.dsfactory.bmc2.connection.password =

## Using jndi
#torque.dsfactory.bmc2.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.JndiDataSourceFac
tory
#torque.dsfactory.bmc2.jndi.path=jdbc/bmc2
#torque.dsfactory.bmc2.jndi.java.naming.factory.initial =
org.apache.naming.java.javaURLContextFactory
#torque.dsfactory.bmc2.jndi.java.naming.factory.url.pkgs = org.apache.naming

#torque.dsfactory.bmc2.datasource.classname=org.apache.torque.pool.TorqueCla
ssicDataSource
#torque.dsfactory.bmc2.datasource.dataSourceName=jdbc/DBbmc2
#torque.dsfactory.bmc2.datasource.jndiEnvironment.java.naming.factory.initia
l = org.apache.naming.java.javaURLContextFactory
#torque.dsfactory.bmc2.datasource.jndiEnvironment.java.naming.factory.url.pk
gs = org.apache.naming
#torque.dsfactory.bmc2.datasource.defaultMaxConnections=10

## ConnectionPoolDataSource
#torque.dsfactory.bmc2.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.JndiDataSourceFac
tory
#torque.dsfactory.bmc2.jndi.path=jdbc/DBbmc2
#torque.dsfactory.bmc2.jndi.java.naming.factory.initial =
org.apache.naming.java.javaURLContextFactory
#torque.dsfactory.bmc2.jndi.java.naming.factory.url.pkgs = org.apache.naming
#torque.dsfactory.bmc2.datasource.classname=org.apache.commons.dbcp.cpdsadap
ter.DriverAdapterCPDS
#torque.dsfactory.bmc2.datasource.driver = org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
#torque.dsfactory.bmc2.datasource.url = jdbc:mysql://localhost/bmc2
#torque.dsfactory.bmc2.datasource.user = bmc2
#torque.dsfactory.bmc2.datasource.password = XxUon8sm

# Determines if the quantity column of the IDBroker's id_table should
# be increased automatically if requests for ids reaches a highs
# volume.

torque.idbroker.cleverquantity=true

# Determines whether the managers cache instances of the business objects.
# And also whether the MethodResultCache will really cache results.

torque.manager.useCache = true