I added those to the properties file but get the following errors in the log
files:

ERROR http-8080-Processor25
org.apache.torque.dsfactory.AbstractDataSourceFactory - Property:
timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis value: 10000 is not supported by DataSource:
org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedPoolDataSource

ERROR http-8080-Processor25
org.apache.torque.dsfactory.AbstractDataSourceFactory - Property:
minEvictableIdleTimeMillis value: 10000 is not supported by DataSource:
org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedPoolDataSource

ERROR http-8080-Processor25
org.apache.torque.dsfactory.AbstractDataSourceFactory - Property:
defaultMaxActive value: 10 is not supported by DataSource:
org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedPoolDataSource

ERROR http-8080-Processor25
org.apache.torque.dsfactory.AbstractDataSourceFactory - Property:
testOnBorrow value: true is not supported by DataSource:
org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedPoolDataSource

ERROR http-8080-Processor25
org.apache.torque.dsfactory.AbstractDataSourceFactory - Property:
validationQuery value: SELECT 1 is not supported by DataSource:
org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedPoolDataSource

Any suggestions?

Matt