When can we get nightlies of 1.10 branch in case 1.10 has issues? How long
will 1.9 be supported/patched?

Am Samstag, 14. April 2018 20:37:20 UTC+2 schrieb Stefan:

> Hi,
>
> After quite a long time, TortoiseSVN 1.10.0 is finally ready.
> This is a new major release with lots of new features.
>
> Please read the release notes for this new release:
> http://tortoisesvn.net/tsvn_1.10_releasenotes.html
>
> Note: Version 1.10.0 requires at least Windows 7or later. Windows Vista
> is not supported anymore.
>
> You can get this new release from here:
> http://tortoisesvn.net/
>
> Stefan
>
> --
>         ___
>    oo  // \\      "De Chelonian Mobile"
>   (_,\/ \_/ \     TortoiseSVN
>     \ \_/_\_/>    The coolest interface to (Sub)version control
>     /_/   \_\     http://tortoisesvn.net

  • TortoiseS... TortoiseSVN on behalf of Stefan
    • Re: ... André Ziegler via TortoiseSVN
      • ... Stefan via TortoiseSVN
        • ... André Ziegler via TortoiseSVN
        • ... André Ziegler via TortoiseSVN
          • ... Stefan via TortoiseSVN
    • Re: ... tortoisesvn+APn2wQeYpkw96KMUJLQ5zdQiM1gJwov4_6OjL8ulTtjYaKOEqnrR
      • ... Stefan via TortoiseSVN
        • ... André Ziegler via TortoiseSVN