ok, now I see that there is a 1.10 folder on nightly server, but build
still fails. hopefully this can be fixed soon.

Am Mittwoch, 2. Mai 2018 19:32:44 UTC+2 schrieb Stefan:

> On Wednesday, May 2, 2018 at 5:17:26 PM UTC+2, Maarten Coene wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I downloaded and installed this new version of TortoiseSVN.
>>
>> When I run 'svn --version' on the command line, it looks like TortoiseSVN
>> 1.10 uses a 1.10-dev version of svn.exe.
>>

> Yes, the build was done against the svn 1.10.x branch at the time.
> But the 1.10.x branch and the 1.10.0 tag were exactly the same when the
> build was done, except for the version string.
> So you still have a 'release' version of the command line tools.

  • TortoiseS... TortoiseSVN on behalf of Stefan
    • Re: ... André Ziegler via TortoiseSVN
      • ... Stefan via TortoiseSVN
        • ... André Ziegler via TortoiseSVN
        • ... André Ziegler via TortoiseSVN
          • ... Stefan via TortoiseSVN
    • Re: ... tortoisesvn+APn2wQeYpkw96KMUJLQ5zdQiM1gJwov4_6OjL8ulTtjYaKOEqnrR
      • ... Stefan via TortoiseSVN
        • ... André Ziegler via TortoiseSVN