On Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 5:39:21 PM UTC+2, André Ziegler wrote:

> ok, I see several commits with fixes and would try them. when can we get
> 1.10 nightlies or is the "latest" version ok until heavy development of svn
> 1.11 starts?

Yes, right now trunk is still identical to the 1.10.x branch. So you can
use those.

Stefan

  • TortoiseS... TortoiseSVN on behalf of Stefan
    • Re: ... André Ziegler via TortoiseSVN
      • ... Stefan via TortoiseSVN
        • ... André Ziegler via TortoiseSVN
        • ... André Ziegler via TortoiseSVN
          • ... Stefan via TortoiseSVN
    • Re: ... tortoisesvn+APn2wQeYpkw96KMUJLQ5zdQiM1gJwov4_6OjL8ulTtjYaKOEqnrR
      • ... Stefan via TortoiseSVN
        • ... André Ziegler via TortoiseSVN