On Wednesday, May 2, 2018 at 5:17:26 PM UTC+2, Maarten Coene wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I downloaded and installed this new version of TortoiseSVN.
>
> When I run 'svn --version' on the command line, it looks like TortoiseSVN
> 1.10 uses a 1.10-dev version of svn.exe.

Yes, the build was done against the svn 1.10.x branch at the time.
But the 1.10.x branch and the 1.10.0 tag were exactly the same when the
build was done, except for the version string.
So you still have a 'release' version of the command line tools.

  • TortoiseS... TortoiseSVN on behalf of Stefan
    • Re: ... André Ziegler via TortoiseSVN
      • ... Stefan via TortoiseSVN
        • ... André Ziegler via TortoiseSVN
        • ... André Ziegler via TortoiseSVN
          • ... Stefan via TortoiseSVN
    • Re: ... tortoisesvn+APn2wQeYpkw96KMUJLQ5zdQiM1gJwov4_6OjL8ulTtjYaKOEqnrR
      • ... Stefan via TortoiseSVN
        • ... André Ziegler via TortoiseSVN