Hello all,
I'm new to the education sector, and now in a Director of Technology role
in a small K-12 charter public school.

I see that your website has material for the undergrad and graduate level,
and I'm curious if your community has addressed how K-12 schools can
incorporate FOSS into their curriculum.  I'm interested in establishing
classes for our students in a variety of technology disciplines, to include
everything from understanding hardware (taking apart old PCs, littlebits),
robotics (beebot, Lego) to coding (Scratch, etc.).

I can imagine how open source concepts could be introduced into these
classes, but I'm looking to share ideas.

Thanks,

--
*Daniel Henry*
*Director of Technology*

The information contained in this email is confidential and is intended
only for the use of the individual(s) named above or ‘copied’ below. If you
are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this document is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this document in error, please immediately
destroy the received email document in its entirety and notify the sender.