From: tos <tos-boun...@teachingopensource.org> on behalf of Gina Likins
<glik...@redhat.com>
Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 5:19 PM
To: Discussions about Teaching Open Source <tos@teachingopensource.org>
Subject: Re: [TOS] STEM education in K-12 with Open Source focus

A fun activity that I've used at the middle school level to teach the open
source principles of collaboration and transparency is Candy or Swag:
https://opensource.com/education/16/6/candy-or-swag-game-teaching-open-source-kids

HTH,

Gina

-----
Gina Likins
University Outreach, Open Source and Standards
Red Hat
100 E. Davie St.; Raleigh, NC 27601
glik...@redhat.com
(919)890-8322 or internally 48322