@Vladimir, can you please, in a terminal:

$ stop unity8-dash
$ sudo rm -f /var/crash/*
$ rm -Rf ~/.cache/QML
$ start unity8-dash

See if there's a .crash file in /var/crash after a few minutes. The high
CPU load of unity8-dash suggests it either crashes or fell in a loop of
some kind.

The exception Kyle mentioned seems to be unity8 dying, doubt it's
related to this bug as everything works with the exception of the dash
and Today scope.

  Today Scope not clickable after OTA-13

Status in Today Scope:
  New
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  Just after installing OTA-13 (BQ Aquaris M10 FHD) "Today Scope" became
  not clickable. I can't turn (swipe to) to programs and to other
  scopes. And Today Scope isn't resizeable now -- this scope does not
  fit screen in album mode. But traditional Ubuntu left panel is working
  and reachable, and I can run Terminal, Contacts, Browser, etc.