Hi Vladimir:

I'd like to see if we can rule out the Today scope as the cause of
unity8-dash high CPU utilization.

So:

Swipe up from the bottom of the Desktop Apps scope to see the scopes
Manage page.

Ensure your day scope is NOT a favorite.

HOW: favorited scopes are listed in a special section at the top. (Only
favorited scopes are available for swiping through.) If the scope is NOT
a favorite then the scope's star icon on the right on the Manage page is
not solid black (it is a star made of lines). If it is a favorite then
the star icon is solid black.

After doing this, the Today scope is not a favorite AND it is not
currently loaded & running.

Now, check the the unity8-dash cpu utilization.
-> is it low or still ridiculously high?

Restart unity8-dash (and don't launch today scope from the Manage page).

Again, check the the unity8-dash cpu utilization.
-> is it low or still ridiculously high?

If in both cases the unity8-dash CPU utlization is very high, then I
think we can definitively rule out the today scope as the cause.

  Today Scope not clickable after OTA-13

Status in Today Scope:
  New
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  Just after installing OTA-13 (BQ Aquaris M10 FHD) "Today Scope" became
  not clickable. I can't turn (swipe to) to programs and to other
  scopes. And Today Scope isn't resizeable now -- this scope does not
  fit screen in album mode. But traditional Ubuntu left panel is working
  and reachable, and I can run Terminal, Contacts, Browser, etc.