Vladimir: regarding your comment #36. If the blue progress bar is going
back and forth at the bottom of the today scope, it means it has not
completed. if this continues for about 40 seconds, it should then stop
automatically (all scopes do - they time out). If this happens, please
grab scope-registry.log file mentioned above immediately and attached it
here - it may be some kind of uncaught exception.

Thanks a lot for your patience with all of this!

Cheers - Kyle

  Today Scope not clickable after OTA-13

Status in Today Scope:
  New
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  Just after installing OTA-13 (BQ Aquaris M10 FHD) "Today Scope" became
  not clickable. I can't turn (swipe to) to programs and to other
  scopes. And Today Scope isn't resizeable now -- this scope does not
  fit screen in album mode. But traditional Ubuntu left panel is working
  and reachable, and I can run Terminal, Contacts, Browser, etc.