It looks like that "Today Scope" is waiting for some internet service,
because of:

1. small blue line is blinking on bottom of "Today Scope"
2. sometimes no internet data on scope

But, when wifi is off I see the same problem

  Today Scope not clickable after OTA-13

Status in Today Scope:
  New
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  Just after installing OTA-13 (BQ Aquaris M10 FHD) "Today Scope" became
  not clickable. I can't turn (swipe to) to programs and to other
  scopes. And Today Scope isn't resizeable now -- this scope does not
  fit screen in album mode. But traditional Ubuntu left panel is working
  and reachable, and I can run Terminal, Contacts, Browser, etc.