mherger wrote:
> Unfortunately I have to confirm that we're seeing crashes with
> Rhapsody/Napster streams. See this announcement:
>
> http://forums.logitech.com/t5/MySqueezebox-com-Squeezebox/MySqueezebox-com-Outage-Notification-1-24-2014/td-p/1183599
>
> Rhapsody got in touch with us about this issue. This seems to be an
> issue since they updated their server certificates. Why they would crash
> the player we yet have to figure out.
>
> Could you please check your server.log file to see whether there is
> anything related to rhapsody/napster?

BTW, just in case you are interested in that data point: I had Rhapsody
crash my Boom (sic!) tonight, too.
It re-booted.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 7, the Universal App for iOS 7*