paul- wrote:
> David,
>
> Whenever you update LMS next, that should resolve having to add
> DenonAvpControl into both folders.  It was a perl path issue, which has
> been corrected.
>
> /usr/local/slimserver/Cache/Plugins   is the correct folder.
>
> Paul

Paul,

thanks for that. Question: in my system the cache folder in
/usr/local/slimserver/Cache/Plugins is a shortcut to
/mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/slimserver/Cache, so creating the plugins folder in
/usr/local/slimserver/Cache places it in the other cache folder - should
I create a new stand alone cache folder in /usr/local/slimserver?

David