DavidBulluss wrote:
> Am loving pCP on the Raspberry, leaves the ReadyNAS duo V2 for dead for
> speed, ease of use, etc.
>
> One thing I would like to be able to do is still use the playlists that
> I set up while using LMS on the ReadyNAS. I have about 60 playlists of
> music from my own library that I created painstakingly in the dying days
> of SMARTMIX. I created lists from every of my favourite seed tracks, and
> have been playing them on random... almost just like the old days!
> Problem is that now that pCP is pointed at the ReadyNAS library and LMS
> media folder set to the mounted ReadyNAS media library
> (/mnt/media/Music/David music library), and LMS pointed also at the the
> LMS PLAYLISTS folder on the mounted ReadyNAS media library
> (/mnt/media/Music/LMS playlists), when I select a playlist in LMS pCP it
> is reported as empty. Obviously the m3u files are pointing in the wrong
> direction. Do I need to place that playlist elsewhere, or is it a lost
> cause?
>
> Cheers, David

You need to open each playlist in Notepad, and using "Find and replace"
change the file path to point to the music files new location.
I would practise on a copy of one playlist first if you haven't done
this before.
The playlist below was made with JRiver on a windows PC, the files were
in W:/Squeezebox Music, I just replace "W:" with the new path to music
files on a WD MyCloud.

23331

|Filename: playlist convert.jpg                                     |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23331|

*Server* - LMS 7.9.1 > Raspberry Pi3/piCorePlayer 3.21, 25K library on a
network drive, cache and playlists on a USB stick.
*Lounge* -  RPi 2/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI
DM5
*Study* - RPi 3/piCorePlayer 3.21 > HiFiBerry DAC+ > CA Minx 5
*Dining Room* - Boom
*Garage* - RPi3/piCorePlayer 3.02 > HiFiBerry DAC+ > Sharp micro system
*In car* - LMS 7.9.1 > RPi3/Max2Play/Access Point plugin > HiFiBerry
DAC+ > car's hifi (files on a 2TB portable USB drive)
*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio