langmad wrote:
> Hi Kidstypike,
> Thanks for trying to help. My SBT is connected to Mysqueezebox.com &
> LMS. I have rebooted (Unplugged from the mains) the SBT and deleted and
> reinstalled the 2 apps on my phone!

Your Touch can only be connected to one server, it can't be connected to
LMS and mysqueezebox.com at the same time.

On your Touch navigate to Home > My Music, it should then connect to you
local LMS. Do you now see your Touch in Squeezer?

*Study/Server - LMS 7.9.1 - *Raspberry Pi3/Pi screen/HiFiBerry
DAC+/piCorePlayer 3.22/jivelite, 25K library on WDMyCloud, cache and
playlists on a USB stick (formatted ntfs).
*Lounge* -  RPi 2/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI
DM5
*Dining Room* - Boom
*Garage* - Raspberry Pi3/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/piCorePlayer 3.22 >
Edifier R980T
*In car* - LMS 7.9.1 > RPi3/Max2Play/Access Point plugin > HiFiBerry
DAC+ > car's hifi (files on a 2TB portable USB drive)
*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio