langmad wrote:
> Kidstypike you are a star! I powered on my Touch and there was a message
> about the server and I selected LMS and the dropdown menu reappeared on
> my phone and now works perfectly. I am a little confused at the
> difference between Mysqueezebox.com and LMS.
> Thank you mate

Good! :)

LMS runs on a computer/NAS/laptop/Raspberry Pi/etc. on your local
network, you would connect to this if you wished to play your own music
files and certain plugins, the computer would need to be switched on
with LMS running.

mySqueezebox.com is for those who don't want to run LMS on a computer,
you can listen to internet radio and certain apps, but not you own music
files.

*Study/Server - LMS 7.9.1 - *Raspberry Pi3/Pi screen/HiFiBerry
DAC+/piCorePlayer 3.22/jivelite, 25K library on WDMyCloud, cache and
playlists on a USB stick (formatted ntfs).
*Lounge* -  RPi 2/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI
DM5
*Dining Room* - Boom
*Garage* - Raspberry Pi3/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/piCorePlayer 3.22 >
Edifier R980T
*In car* - LMS 7.9.1 > RPi3/Max2Play/Access Point plugin > HiFiBerry
DAC+ > car's hifi (files on a 2TB portable USB drive)
*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio