Hey Jim :)

> Ronnie, I am curious though, why would you not suggest just using the
> picore as a LMS server, and the touch as a player? Is there something I
> am missing (said the guy who uses a touch as a player)?

Mostly because I was eating my porridge and don't know enough about the
OP's user case.
Also there are a lot of permutations that are too much for "a bear of
little brain" :p and maybe I forgot to add the word 'controller' in
there somewhere :rolleyes:

> Also, I am wondering what the thought is for music library storage, a
> network location, or local drive?

Again, not enough info and I'm a bit immersed, each day, dans Le Grande
Boucle :):)

Keep safe

ronnnie