On Aug 5, 5:15 am, ray <ray.jos...@cdicorp.com> wrote:
> Can you please tell me what WebSVN and WebDAV bring to the party and
> what they may displace.

See previous post regarding WebSVN.

WebDAV is used as web-based file storage.  I have large binary files
that I don't want to add to my repository and put under version
control.  I have added a tab to the main navigation bar in my Trac
instance using the TracTabPlugin that provides a view to access files
on WebDAV through Trac.  I add files to WebDAV using a standard WebDAV
client or mapping a network drive from my computer.  This could be
used, for instance, as a location to store and download project
builds. which you probably don't want to keep in SVN.