Thank you for your answer!

I do agree with you that using trac browse or websvn is a personal
preference.

Trac has blame function out of the box - it is called annotate - here is the
example
http://trac.edgewall.org/browser/trunk/ChangeLog?annotate=blame&rev=8370
It does not show the author of the change but it shows revision when the
change was done.

The trac has no build in function to download tarball of the directory, but
on the trac site there is the possibility to download each tag in zip
format. For example - http://trac.edgewall.org/browser/tags/trac-0.11.5 on
the bottom of the page there is the link "Download in other formats: Zip
Archive". I'm sure this behavior can be achieved with some plugin.

--
bessarabov