On Aug 6, 11:25 pm, Иван Бессарабов <i...@bessarabov.ru> wrote:
> Trac has blame function out of the box - it is called annotate - here is the
> examplehttp://trac.edgewall.org/browser/trunk/ChangeLog?annotate=blame&rev=8370
> It does not show the author of the change but it shows revision when the
> change was done.
>
> The trac has no build in function to download tarball of the directory, but
> on the trac site there is the possibility to download each tag in zip
> format. For example -http://trac.edgewall.org/browser/tags/trac-0.11.5on
> the bottom of the page there is the link "Download in other formats: Zip
> Archive". I'm sure this behavior can be achieved with some plugin.

The Trac annotate function is nice.  I hadn't used that before.

The ability to download zipped directories from tags/ is also a nice
feature.  I'm running 0.11.4 and I don't have this feature in any of
the tags directory for my configuration.  If anyone knows how this can
be setup, I'd love to know.  Maybe you just have to point a trac.ini
configuration parameter to the directories that you would like to be
able to download in zip format?

A nice feature in Trac is the display of svn properties at the bottom
of the page in the repository browser.  I have not seen this feature
in WebSVN.