I've added the information to the TracModWSGI wiki page 
<http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracModWSGI#MissingHeadersandFooters>.

Once again, thanks for everything.

Cheers,
Vijay Varadan

On Monday, February 15, 2016 at 4:11:41 AM UTC+5:30, RjOllos wrote:
>
>
>
> On Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at 2:30 PM, Vijay Varadan <[email protected] 
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>> Hey Ryan,
>>
>> I'll add the information to the wiki in a bit.
>>
>> And to answer your question about WSGIPythonOptimize 1  - nope, I already 
>> tested it and it doesn't work either. The only value that works is 0.
>>
>> I feel I ought to file an issue to track this. That way someone can look 
>> into it and determine that it's not a bug and desired behavior - If it is 
>> not desired behavior, then it gets fixed, if so, then we have an entry in 
>> the system indicating that it's expected behavior. Your thoughts?
>>
>>
>> Thanks,
>> -Vijay
>>
>
> It looks like there is a ticket for the issue:
> http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/8956
>
> The issue is documented for ModPython:
> http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracModPython#Pagelayoutissues
>
> and for WikiMacros:
> http://genshi.edgewall.org/wiki/WikiMacros#AvailableMacros
>
> So it's probably sufficient to just add an entry to TracModWSGI that is 
> similar to the entry on TracModPython.
>
> - Ryan
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Trac 
Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/trac-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to