Hi,

as usually many people are working on tickets simultaniously we planned to
manage ticket status like...

Test:
Review:
Documentation:

...not with the workflow admin and single ticket status, but as custom
fields. Those custom fields fields are of tye 'select' with values like
|? : required|+ : passed|- : failed

That means the status flags can be set independently. Later we could add
restrictions that the main status can only be closed after all sub status
are + or something like that.
Any idea about that first?

Next we would need to select a user for
Tester:
Reviewer:

Is there a custom ticket type for listing the users like the owner field
does?

Best regards.